Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Engagement Anniversary

On Saturday, August 20, Ross and I celebrated the anniversary of our engagement night. He's so good to me. He knows how dates and celebrating are important to me and is so good to play along and humor me with things like this!

We decided we would eat dinner at Touch, the place he took me on the night we got engaged and the restaurant we had our rehearsal dinner at. He even left me an invitation to dinner, just like he did two years ago!

We wore the same clothes we wore that night and had a great dinner at Touch. After dinner we drove to "our" park and Ross had surprises for me just like he did that night! I am one lucky girl to have someone as thoughtful, kind, supportive, caring, and nice as Ross! 


Libby, I love you so much. Will you marry me again?!

My ring, card, and date ticket!

I'd say yes all over again!

No comments: