Wednesday, July 18, 2012

"Old-Fashioned" Phone Hand Set

I came home last night to find this:
Ross got me an "old-fashioned" phone hand set to use on my cell phone. I think this is just great! I don't talk on my cell phone much, but when I do it's usually for a long period of time and my ear always starts hurting. I also get a crick in my neck when holding the phone between my ear and shoulder when making it a "hand-free" device. I saw it a few months ago somewhere in an ad and told Ross about it. This past Sunday I saw it again in a Bed Bath & Beyond ad and showed Ross. I didn't give it another thought, just decided to add it to my birthday list.

Little did I know that when Ross saw the ad on Sunday he decided to get it for me now and in true Ross fashion, put it with the teddy bear that I sleep with on our bed for me as a surprise. He does this a lot with things he gives me...my valentine's day gift, candy, flowers, lots of things he puts with the teddy bear on our bed. I love this!

I'm excited to use the phone hand set. It plugs into my phone just like headphones do. Who wants to call me so I can use it?!

No comments: