Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Less Than One Month...We Think!

We are now less than one month to go before my due date of April 24! Who knows if this little baby will decide to come early, on time, or late. My belly has been measuring two weeks ahead of where I'm at the past few doctor appointments. I'm not really sure if that means anything about delivery or if she will just be a bigger baby. All along I've felt that she would come early and be long and skinny. Who knows! I do know that I want her to come on her own time, whenever that may be.

We've had a busy last few weeks with baby showers, getting things done around our house, and baby classes at the hospital. I'll write more later, but here are some fun pictures from the past few weeks!


That's a big baby in there! March 24, one month to go!
My sister-in-law, Jennifer, at my baby shower. She is due with her third baby on May 10. I'm 34 weeks along in this picture and she's 32. She's also having a girl, Hadleigh Denise.
One month to go!

Baby Love....what else is there to say about this?!

No comments: