Monday, July 18, 2016

Lucy's Style

I love Lucy's sense of style! She is very independent and much prefers to dress herself. This has been going on for probably almost a year. Sometimes it works very well, sometimes it's very frustrating because I want her to wear a certain outfit but she refuses to....

Anyway, when we're at home I really don't care what she wears. In this first picture she's wearing a long-sleeve shirt and long pants. (You'd never know by what she has on that we went swimming that morning in full sunshine and 90 degree temperatures.) :)

The second picture was taken at Walmart. She had one of her favorite dresses on. She calls it her "summer dress" because she liked to wear it in the winter and we wouldn't let her wear it out of the house because it was a summer dress, not a winter dress. She has on her Anna socks with her sandals. She has on a headband that my Gramma Ward made for her. I love Lucy and her outfits like this! And I also love the fact that I let her go out in public like this! I'm sure some moms would be completely embarrassed by her going out like in the second picture, but to that I say who cares! She's three, let her be three!


No comments: