Friday, June 30, 2017

Mommy's Toys

The girls now know that Mommy has toys just like they have toys. In this case, Mommy's toys are all of my piano books and sheet music. I keep them in the piano bench and Molly got into the bench one day and threw sheet music all over the floor. It was so frustrating to me! I had to go through and sort everything, trying to match up each of the pages to a song. Most of the pages don't have words on them, just music, and are not numbered, so it was hard to figure out what went to what song. I got them all back together, with the exception of four pages that I have no idea what song they go to.

From time to time, Molly has tried to get into the bench again and get my toys out. I know she's doing this because I heard Lucy say, "No, Molly, those are Mommy's toys." :)



No comments: