Monday, September 2, 2019

Tea Party!

We had a tea party at the end of July and it was just the best time! I made some super cute tea party invitations and was so excited to send them to Gramma, Gumma, and Aunt Stephanie to invite to our tea party. The girls had fun helping me plan everything, too! I think a few of the things I liked best about the tea party is that we used one of the girls' bedsheets for our tablecloth and Lucy made a "tea party" sign out of paper that we stapeled together and taped to our dining room curtains. :)

The girls got all dressed up and Lucy felt very pretty having her hair in a bun and Molly loved having her hair curled and makeup on. Everyone dressed up and we had a great time having tea, coffee, cookies, cake, and fruit. Lucy even read us the book "Tea Party Rules," and we all sang "I'm A Little Tea Pot" together. You can watch us sing here. It was such a wonderful time. :)


























No comments: