Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Another School Year!

We started back to school on Monday, 8/22. This year our school start time is 7:20am - that means the girls need to be at school, in their classroom, ready to learn at 7:20am! We are playing with different wake up times and will get something down to where it seems more normal. The last few years our start times have been 8:50, 8:45, and 8:30! 7;20am is so early! 

Lucy is in 4th grade and Molly is in 2nd grade. So far both have had good days and like their teachers. I took them to get a treat after school on the first day - Lucy chose Andy's and Molly chose Pineapple Whip because Snow Biz was closed. 

I'm busy with PTA again this year and do enjoy it. I think I'll be lost someday when I don't have that stuff to work on! 




















No comments: