Friday, March 3, 2023

Snow Pants

Each winter I try to make sure the girls have good clothes to play out in the snow in. I've done a good job of always getting everything secondhand because it's ridiculous to pay full price for something that's only used once or twice a year! However, this year I wasn't as prepared with this as I like to be.

The only pants I had that would fit Molly were size 5T! She wore them last year with no problem, but this year they were really tight and snug on her. She's long grown out of size 5T for regular clothes, but snow pants are so different - they're big, bulky, and often run big on size. She suffered through the 5T snow pants for the first snowfall we had and right after that I was so thankful to find a secondhand pair of size 7/8 snow pants for only $10! She's moving up to a size 10/12 pants now, but I figured if she can wear a size 5T snow pants at age 8 and be okay, the 7/8 snowpants would probably be fine for a few more years! She was very thankful for pants that actually fit! 



No comments: