Thursday, February 29, 2024

Valentine Box Perfection!

I'm so proud of the Valentine boxes I created this year! I've always enjoyed working on Valentine boxes and think it's so much fun to see what you can create with limited items and funds! We found some ideas on Pinterest and Lucy decided she wanted a grand piano and Molly wanted a volleyball court, so I went to work! 

I used a cereal box for the piano and Ross had to help me think through how to cut it up, but we made it happen! We used a cereal box for the piano, a pencil to hold up the lid, and three empty toilet paper rolls for the legs. We spray painted it black and Lucy decorated it with stickers and made the keyboard and sheet music herself. I love how it turned out!

I used a shoe box for Molly's volleyball court and glued scrapbook paper around the edges and on the top to cover the box. I cut up an avacado bag and Ross spray painted it for me to use as the volleyball net. Molly decorated the box with stickers and her number and we even glued a bouncy ball to the box for a volleyball. 

Out of all the boxes I've created these might be my favorites! 


















No comments: