Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Wordle Win...Almost!

I have been playing Wordle for maybe two years now. I don't remember how long it's been around, but I think I started playing shortly after it became popoular. Ross plays it, too, and we often ask each other about it each day. I use the same two starting words each day - train and louse. I use these words because they have common consonants and all the vowels in them. 

One evening I was sitting next to Ross and pulled up the Wordle to work on, He had already done it for the day so was watching me. I typed in my first word, train, and came up with nothing. I typed in my second word, louse, and was SO excited to see all five of the letters turn green! I got it in two which rarely happens for me! 

Now here's hoping for train to be the Worlde someday soon! 



No comments: