Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Don't Worry, I'm Still Here!

Hello blog world! Have you wondered where I've been? I could blame my lack of blog posts by saying "I've just been too busy" but quite honestly that is not the case! I just haven't been in the mood to write lately. I have several items to blog about but am having trouble getting my fingers motivated to do the typing.

Ross and I have had a fun and eventful July:
-Lots of good pool time at mom and dad's
-Road trip to Pennsylvania for a wedding
-Packing for our move
-Closing on our new house on July 21
-Moving into our new house on July 23
-Cody's birthday party on July 24 (He turned 6 on July 27.)

I hope to give some of these events their due "air time" so to say, by posting about them individually...we will see how that goes!

In the meantime, stay cool!

Mrs. Ross Wiseman :)

No comments: