Thursday, July 1, 2010

July Already?!

I can't believe it's already July! That means the year is already halfway over and we are beginning the third quarter. Time certainly does fly.

Overall I've had a very good first half of 2010! So many changes - buying a new car, getting married, moving into Ross' house, putting a contract on a new house - wow! I'm looking forward to the second part of 2010 and settling even more into married life.

July will be busy for us. We will be traveling to Pennsylvania July 15-18 for a wedding and then closing on our new house July 21. We'll spend that weekend moving and getting our house in order. July 27 is Cody's 6th birthday and July 30 is Nathan's graduation from MSU graduate school. I know we'll fit in a few trips to mom and dad's pool and hopefully the lake during the month, too. But right now I need to focus on packing for our move.

Happy July!

No comments: