Thursday, January 16, 2014

A Real Smile

I think it's safe to say that everyone has a real smile and a fake smile. And I'd say that you can tell a difference between the two. A real smile just seems, well, real. You can often tell a fake smile because it seems forced and somewhat unnatural.

Lately, well for the past 8 1/2 months now, I think I have had nothing but real smile when it comes to Lucy. Sometimes I realize that I'm just smiling away while watching her, even when she's not doing anything super exciting. That smile is a R-E-A-L smile! It's a deep, heartfelt smile that is filled with nothing but joy. It's amazing how even just watching Lucy sleep or play with her toys can bring such a real, big smile to my face. I don't care if it brings me wrinkles, either. Those wrinkles will definitely be worth it!

No comments: