Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Nativity

I've wanted a nativity set for the past few years but haven't found one I liked enough to buy. I have lots of Christmas decorations but have realized I don't have a nativity set and really wanted one, since, you know, it is the whole reason for the season!

I've looked at some places online and Hobby Lobby, but just couldn't find any I liked. They all looked too fancy or old for me. I have always loved the Willow Tree brand nativity set, but it was a bit pricey and I couldn't bring myself to spend the money on it...until this year! I splurged and used birthday money and babysitting money I've received this semester and bought my very own Willow Tree nativity set. I love it! I have it on our mantel along with two candles and have used burlap as the background.



No comments: