Friday, October 9, 2015

Nap Time At Gumma and Poppy's

Ross and I took Lucy to Silver Dollar City yesterday and Molly went to my Mom and Dad's house for the day. It would have been fine to take Molly to SDC, but we could get around much quicker with just Lucy. And it wouldn't have been much fun for Molly to be in the stroller all day long, either.

Molly has been to my Mom and Dad's house a lot so I wasn't worried about her being scared or anything. It's so nice to drop her off and not worry about her during the day. Mom also has lots of toys there for Molly to play with, a changing table for her stocked with diapers and wipes, and a crib. It's actually the crib that Stephanie and I slept in when we were babies. So, it's a great set up at Gumma and Poppy's and I don't have to worry about sending anything other than extra clothes for Molly if needed!

My Mom is good to text me throughout the day to keep me updated on what they're doing and how Molly is getting along. I really appreciate that. Yesterday she sent me some funny pictures around Molly's morning nap time. I just had to share them....

This picture was taken after Mom laid Molly down in the crib at the beginning of her nap. I guess she didn't really feel like napping at the time!


This picture came about 5-10 minutes later. She was fast asleep.



And then I got these two sweet pictures about 30 minutes later. I guess her nap time was over! Mom did not place Molly sitting like this, Molly did it on her own! It's so funny to me! Molly is very mobile and can really get around. Such a fun little girl!




No comments: