Monday, March 27, 2017

Dress-Up Dresses And Umbrellas

The girls went to the gym like this today, wearing their dress-up dresses and using their umbrellas. \


I hadn't planned on this, but before getting dressed this morning Molly found her ballerina dress she's been playing in and said she wanted to wear it. I didn't think it'd matter, so said okay. I went to get Lucy dressed and she said she wanted to wear her pajamas to the gym. I said no and she persisted on wearing her pajamas. I really didn't want to fight her getting dressed so thought I'd see if she wanted to wear one of her dress-up dresses. She loved the idea, so put on her Anna dress.

It was a little rainy this morning so I had both girls use their umbrellas. They looked so cute walking in like this! I wish they'd both had their rain boots on, too!

No comments: