Monday, March 12, 2018

Play Room!

The girls have a designated play room now! They've actually had it for a little over five months, ever since Ross started his new job last October, but I'm just now getting around to posting about it. The play room is located inside our front door and to the right. It's nice because it has doors to close it off when it's just too messy to look at! We put the bigger toys in the room and I had a fun time decorating it. Lucy was a good help with decorating, too. I bought a few decorations, but most of it came from other parts or my house or things my Mom passed along to me that she didn't want anymore. It's such a happy room and I'm so pleased with how it turned out! I think this was such an important project and room to me because I had a play room in the basement of my parent's house while growing up that I absolutely loved to play in. I played house, babies, restaurant, office, and school. Oh, the hours upon hours upon hours that I played school in that play room! If my girls enjoy their play room just half as my as I enjoyed mine, I will be a very happy mom!





No comments: