Monday, May 20, 2019

Put The Lid On Next Time

Molly goes to the gym with me every MWF morning and I always pack a snack and drink for her to take along. I fill her sippy cup up with grape juice and let it set on the counter with the lid off until I'm ready to pack it in her bag. I do this because I have trouble with the cups leaking and I somehow think this method reduces the leakage..........anyway, one morning I did not have the lid screwed on when I picked up the cup and realized this a little too late. I spilled the grape juice on the counter, the stove, the floor, the rug, my slipper, my clothes........oh it was so annoying to have done this! I didn't have time to completely clean it up but knew I had to at least wipe up what I could until I got home from the gym. So I got to work cleaning up. Molly knew this happened and every so insightfuly said to me, "I guess you should put the lid on next time." I just looked at her and said, "yes, I guess I should." Such a smart little child I have............. :)


No comments: