Sunday, August 4, 2019

iPad Timer

We have two iPads. One is ours and one we bought for Lucy to use when she was maybe 2. We let both girls play the iPads here and there, and I put time limits on it so they shut down after a certain period of time. I can always tell when their time limit is up because I always hear yelling and complaining about their time being over. 

There are some apps that can still be used after the time limit is up. One of those apps is the clock/timer/stopwatch. I turned this iPad on the other day, the one that Molly uses, and noticed the stopwatch was at 14 days. This made me laugh so much! I'm sure when all of Molly's apps shut down she started finding anything she could open to continue playing on the iPad. I guess she found the stopwatch and forgot to turn it off!


No comments: