Saturday, August 24, 2019

Matching Shoes!

Molly and I have had matching shoes this summer and I've loved it! I fell in love with these shoes right when I saw them and was very happy that she liked them, too. We were looking around at all the shoes there and I noticed they had some like this in bigger sizes, too. The largest size was an 8 in girls. I tried them on because they looked kind of big and I was surprised that they fit me. They were maybe a little small, but could definitely be worn. I looked at the women's shoes and couldn't find any in my size (9) that looked like Molly's shoes. All of the women's shoes only had two straps going across the top of the foot and not the little strap around the toe. I really liked the ones like Molly's, so decided to try and find them online.

I looked later that night when we got home, but could not find these same shoes online in women's sizes, only girls sizes. I thought about the size 8 shoes so much and went back to try them on again to see what I thought about the fit. I decided they would fit okay and bought them. I am so glad I did! These have been my go-to summer shoe and I have gotten so many compliments on them, too! Probably the best part of these shoes is that I bought them at WALMART and they were only $11.97! I'm so very proud of that! And it's been fun having matching shoes with Molly. :)



No comments: