Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Easter 2020

Easter 2020 was a little different than normal this year, but we had a fun day nonetheless! The girls and I dyed Easter eggs on Saturday and I think they turned out really nice looking! Gumma and Poppy stopped by Saturday morning with some surprise Easter baskets for the girls! We had a driveway visit with them for a little bit which was really nice.

The forecast for Easter Sunday was rain, but I was happy to wake up to find a partly sunny sky and no rain! We checked out our Easter baskets and then watched church on TV as out church streamed its service online. We also took communion with the girls and that was a nice time together. After "church" we went outside to take pictures. I recently bought an iPhone tripod and wish I'd done this years ago! It's nice to have pictures that aren't super close up because I'm just holding my arm out! My tripod even came with a clicker that I connect to my phone via Bluetooth so I don't have to use my camera timer. I love the pictures we got and the girls had fun taking some, too. We took a walk around the block and got home just in time for the rain to start. We lazed around the rest of the day and that was about it.

It was different in that we didn't get to go to church, but we still got to celebrate the wonderful meaning of the day:  Jesus rose from the dead just to save you and me!

















Lucy wanted us to take this picture with us lined up in order of tallest to shortest! I think it turned out pretty cute!


No comments: