Saturday, April 11, 2020

Wild Animal Safari!

I took the girls to Wild Animal Safari a few weeks ago and it was an interesting trip! Wild Animal Safari is a drive-thru animal park a little outside of Springfield. The animals can walk right up to your car and you can even buy food to feed them. I did not buy food because that's just not my thing! I had never been before and found that they were running a special during this coronavirus pandemic. The special was that you could get in for free if you had a pass to a local entertainment venue. We have a pass to Silver Dollar City, so we were able to get in free. (That's the ONLY reason I went and the fact that we didn't have to have contact with anyone).

The girls were excited to go, but you definitely couldn't tell it by the way they were acting. You watch their "excitement" here! They were so scared each time an animal walked up to our car and it just made me laugh because it was ridiculous! The animals couldn't hurt us, but I couldn't get them to realize that! I think they did have a fun time, though.











No comments: