Monday, May 11, 2020

Mother's Day 2020

Yesterday was Mother's Day and it was a very nice day all around! It began with breakfast in bed! Ross told me this was all Lucy's idea! I always get breakfast in bed for my birthday, but never for Mother's Day, so this was a treat! The girls each made me a card and Lucy even made me a book explaning all the reasons she loves me. :)

Our church is still having services online, so we watched church and then had a little breakfast. In the afternoon we went to my sister's brother- and sister-in-law's house for a late lunch and hanging out afterwards. It was a nice time together, especially having spend the last eight weeks not really being around anyone but our little family.

Our evening was uneventful with macaroni and cheese and hot dogs for dinner....lovely dinner I know! We FaceTimed with Ross' parents for a bit and then got the girls to bed. All in all it was a very nice day.







No comments: