Saturday, November 28, 2020

Birthday Fun!

 My 42nd birthday was three weeks ago today and it was a fun day. It started off with a surprise on our porch from our neighbors! On October 21, I gave their son (who I used to watch after school) some cinnamon rolls for a birthday present. Whenever I make my homemade cinnamon rolls I always give them some because they love them. Mike, Cameron's dad, joked with me that his birthday was November 2 and that I could give him some cinnamon rolls. I told him well my birthday is November 7, so you can get me something, too. He said that he'd make sure to find me something from Amazon. Well, I did give him some cinnamon rolls for his birthday but they were store bought instead of homemade. And he did give me a bunch of <<empty>>boxes from Amazon for my birthday! This was the funniest thing to come home to and see on my front porch! 

Ross and the girls gave me breakfast in bed on my birthday and then we just hung out at home. We ran a few errands and had lunch out. I took a nap that afternoon and then my parents and my sister and her family came over for dinner. My dad brought his flat top grill over and Ross made us a yummy Japanese steakhouse dinner. You can watch Chef Ross making our dinner here! After dinner we opened presents and had some cookie cake for dessert. Lucy gave me some very special homemade crafts as presents and they were just perfect! :) 














No comments: