Thursday, February 4, 2021

Charlie Brown Present Tree

Our neighbors surprised us a few days before Christmas with a Charlie Brown tree! They put an old, blue blanket around the base of the tree and one single red ornament on a branch. It looked so good and was such a fun surprise! I wish I'd put that out myself earlier in the Christmas season when we put up the rest of our Christmas lights. I made sure to keep the blanket and the ornament and will definitely be using them again next year! 

They also gave the girls some very fun Christmas presents! They gave them each a pullover that had a cat with glasses on, a cat calendar, a chocolate bar, and a cute cat box. They are great neighbors! We gave them some homemade cinnamon rolls (which is a tradition for me to give to them and they most always end up eating all 12-15 cinnamon rolls right away) and a coffee mug that I had made with Mike and the girls' picture on it from the first day of school. We are so thankful to have such great neighbors! 








No comments: