Friday, August 6, 2021

Walmart Haircuts!

Both girls were in need of a haircut so we took care of that this week. I have always taken them to Pigtails and Crewcuts, a salon for kids, but they have gone out of business so I needed to find a new place for them to go. Our Walmart has a salon in it and the last few times we've been in Walmart Lucy told me she wanted to get her hair cut there. So I decided why not and took them their hair cut at Walmart! Both girls had their hair washed there, too, which was a nice experience for them! Usually they just wet down their hair before getting it cut, so this was new for them to have their hair washed at the salon. Molly was so very excited about it! 

They got a great haircut and there's nothing wrong with getting your hair cut at the salon in Walmart. But, I wonder when the day will come that they are somewhat embarrassed of the fact that they wanted to get their hair cut at Walmart and not a "real" salon?! 




No comments: