Tuesday, September 14, 2021

When Will We See Jesus?

Larry and Wanda took us to see the Jesus show at the Sight and Sound Theater in Branson last month. This is the third show at the theater that we have seen with them. We do really enjoy going and are very thankful that they take us! We first saw The Miracle of Christmas in 2019 and saw Noah's Ark in 2020. 

Molly, especially, loves the shows and was very excited when they told us earlier this year that they would take us to see Jesus. She talked about it all summer and we would tell her how much longer we had until we could go to the show. 

A few days before the Jesus show, Molly asked me, "Mommy, when will we see Jesus?" This question totally took me by surprise and I had so many thoughts going through my head about it! I thought to myself well she knows about heaven and that we seen Jesus when we die and go to heaven, but I don't want to talk about dying! So I started to say something about seeing Jesus in heaven and how no one knows whey they will die, but hopefully not for a long time, and then Molly started laughing! Through her laughter she said, "No! I mean when will we see the Jesus show!?" We then had a good laugh about this little conversation! 



No comments: