Sunday, September 25, 2022

Memories

 This came up in my memories one day last week


I remember this note very well! Lucy was in first grade and Molly was in Pre-K. Ross was out of town that week for work and he had been out of town off and on for a few weeks before that. I don't remember what exactly the problem was this night, but I do remember being so very mad at Lucy! I think she was treating Molly very meanly and just had a real attitude! I did not ask her to write this letter, she just brought it downstairs to me. I remember reading it and thinking that it was nice, but like I said, I was so mad at the time that this note did not have a super calming affect like you'd think it would. I was just that mad and fed up with the whole situation! I wasn't mean to her when she gave it to me. I let her know how very nice it was, etc., but inside I was just mad!

Looking back on this note now, three years later, it is so sweet! I love how she sounded everything out and the pureness of what she said. I love her so! 





No comments: