Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Goals...

This was in Lucy's backpack one day with some other papers she brought home from school. If you can't read it, here's what it says:  

My goals for 4th quarter or beyond:  I want to be in at least 6 plays and in at least 1 movie by the time I'm 13. 

How I'm going to reach my goals:  Do plays during the school year and get an acting agent.

Who can help me:  My mom.

I love this for so many reasons! She probably did this during counselor time and I'm betting the counselor was more so looking for school-type goals! I love how Lucy says 6 plays and 1 movie by the time she's 13! It's so sweet to me. Lucy has a desire to be famous some day and be an actor!

I love how she says she's going to get an agent! This is something she's asked me about a few times - if she could get an acting agent. And I love, love, love how she says "my mom" will help her reach her goals. Lucy is so sweet! :)



No comments: