Friday, May 12, 2023

No More Meals On Wheels

March 9 was my last day to deliver my Meals On Wheels! I have been doing this since December 2020 and have really enjoyed doing it, but decided it was time to take a break. I delivered meals every Thursday morning starting at about 8:45. I would have about 7-8 people to deliver to and became friends with a few. I would often stay and chat for 10-15 minutes with some of the people and enjoyed doing so. 

When I decided I wanted to start subbing at school this spring I realized I wouldn't be able to do the meal delivery and subbing, so "turned in my notice" for meal delivery. I'm so glad I did the deliveries, though. I remember hearing that my Aunt Marilee had done this and always thought it sounded neat to do, so I did it! I'm sure it will come around for me to do again sometime in the future! 



No comments: