Sunday, June 11, 2023

Memories

These came up on my memories last week and made me laugh! The first is of Molly when she managed to get a knitting loom stuck around her neck! I remember this night so well! Ross was taking a final at school and I was at home alone with the girls. I tried to get it off but it just wouldn't budge. I went to my neighbor's to see if she could help and we ended up going to the other neighbor's for him to help! He had a small hacksaw that he used to cut if off........I'm sure he was thrilled to be spending his evening by cutting a knitting loom off of a 14-month-old who he didn't know! Ross got home right as everything was over!

The next picture is from Mother's Day 2015 when Molly was a baby. It is funny on so many levels! Just looking at the look on each kid's face totally fits their personalities - then and now! 

The last picture is the night Molly found her thumb when she was about 3 months old! That thumb was the best thing that ever happened to her...and us...as a baby! 





No comments: