Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Missing Sock

One Saturday after doing all of our wash I found that one of Ross' socks was missing. I noticed the unpaired sock after my first load of wash that day and figured I'd find it in some of the other loads I was doing. But, at the end of the day the sock was still missing and I had no clue where it was. I gave up on looking for it and figured it would eventually show up. 

And I was right! It did show up, only not where and when I thought it would! It showed up when I was putting clean sheets on our bed two weeks later! I guess the sock had gotten washed with my sheets and stuck to them. It spent the week being folded up in the sheets and then spent the week under our fitted sheet until I changed them! The great sock mystery was solved! 




No comments: