Friday, September 15, 2023

Toothbrush Surprise

One day when I was going to the bathroom in our half bath right off the kitchen I noticed this:


It was two toothbrushes just sitting on the floor staring at me. I had no idea where they had come from so asked Ross and the girls about it. Ross said he was cleaning in the bathroom and found them under the vanity so set them there to be funny! I have no idea how long they were under the vanity, but I would bet money that they've been there for yearS, plural! The girls always used to brush their teeth in this bathroom in the mornings and it kind of drove me crazy, but it was easy and we got it done. I always wondered if they would ever use their own bathroom to brush their teeth. Thankfully, they did make that transition upstairs, but without these two toothbrushes! Based on the type of toothbrushes they were, I'd say they had probably been under there for 3 years! 



No comments: