Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Plans

Ross and I are looking forward to spending our first "married Christmas" with both of our families. My Christmas vacation begins at noon on December 23. My work is closed the 24-31, so I have 10 days of vacation before I return to work on January 3, 2011. I am very excited about this vacation! Ross will hopefully get to take off work early on the 23, and he has the 24, 27, 28, and 31 off from work.

We plan to drive up to Kansas City on the 23 and will stay at Ross' parent's house. His brother and family will come over in the afternoon on Christmas Eve and we'll have dinner together and open presents. Then Ross and I will leave, hopefully no later than 8pm, and head to my parent's house in Ash Grove. My sister and her family will get there sometime during the day on the 24. We'll spend Christmas Day at my parent's and then go home to our house on the 26.

This is the first time in 30 years that Ross and I will both be doing something different on Christmas. I have to admit, it's a hard change! Although it will be fun being with my new Wiseman family, I'll miss what's going on with the Ward family. But, really, no matter which family celebration we're at, it will be fun because I'll be with Ross!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: