Sunday, October 2, 2011

Taylor Swift Concert

Last Saturday I saw Taylor Swift in concert at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City with three of my girlfriends. I've been a fan of Taylor Swift's music for a while and when I found out she was coming to Kansas City, and saw the price of the tickets, I couldn't pass it up! Three of my friends, Angela, Pam, and Natalie went to the concert with me and we had a great time being girls and singing to all of Taylor's songs!

It was a pretty good concert with three opening acts, one of them being Need To Breathe, a new Christian rock band that is really pretty good. Taylor came on stage around 8:30 and played for a good 2-2 1/2 hours. Our seats were pretty high up and it was a bit chilly with the wind that night, but all in all it was a great time and good concert!


Natalie and Libby

Pam, Angela, Natalie, Libby - the four of us have been doing a Bible study together on Monday nights for two years now. Great friends!








No comments: