Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hungry Much?

I have been SO hungry and eating a lot this week. I am actually quite happy about this because for a while I thought I'd never really be able to eat. Feeling sick and eating just did not go together well.

I work Monday-Frday, 8am-4:30pm, so have to plan ahead for snacking. Before I was pregnant I'd have a few snacks at my desk, but not many. Each day I'd bring a bag with my lunch and usually an apple to have as an afternoon snack. Well, that bag started getting loaded up with more food when I got pregnant...crackers, cheese, peanuts. I started snacking more during the day and this week and started snacking even more during the day. So much so that a Walmart bag just wouldn't cut it for all of my snacks this week. I had to get out my reusable shopping bag to bring all of my snacks to work this week:


Milk and cereal (much easier to just bring a half a gallon of milk instead of a little bowl of it each day), crackers, an apple, candy (gotta have candy, especially Brachs cherry jube jel hearts now that it's Valentine's season!), coke, cheese, toaster strudel, hot chocolate, cookies...I think that about covers it all!

You know the old saying, "If mom ain't happy, ain't nobody happy," well for me right now that saying should really be, "If Lucy ain't happy, Libby's tummy ain't happy," and I want to do everything possible to avoid that scenario!

No comments: