Monday, January 28, 2013

Surprise Presents from My Daughter

You know that Ross likes to leave me little presents and surprises here and there. Like this time, this time, and this time. Theses surprises aren't big, but they are things I like - cards, Hershey's bars, Sweetarts, flowers, just all those little things that make life fun.

Well last week was a slightly rough pregnancy week. My morning sickness was back most all week and I just did not feel good in the mornings. I can home Thursday afternoon to find this waiting for me on our bed:


I thought for sure it was from my husband, but it turns out, it was really from my daughter! :) Ross was so good to help Lucy get me my favorite candy and a card thanking me for carrying her all these months, even when it makes me sick. It was such a nice surprise!

I'm so glad Lucy has received this trait from her Daddy!

No comments: