Thursday, November 7, 2013

Pumpkin Butts

Last weekend we went up to Kansas City for family pictures with the Wisemans. We got all sorts of great poses with everyone, individual families, babies, grandkids...I'm really excited to see the pictures. I love pictures!

After the pictures Jennifer and I decided to dress Haddie and Lucy up as pumpkins for a photo opp. Wanda, our mother-in-law, had sent us an email with a picture like this on it asking if we wanted to do this shot...as a joke. Jennifer and I thought it would be fun so we got some paint and painted our babies butts to look like pumpkins! Oh it was so much fun. I'm so glad we did this! The girls were crying the whole time, but we were quick and got our picture!

Haddie on the right, Lucy on the left.

My sweet little pumpkin butt.

Lucy Lee Wiseman :)

The picture below is so funny to me. This was taken right after Lucy peed on the porch! I love the expression on her face!

 
Then it was bath time after pictures! This was so fun to me - love having this picture and memory. Two cousins, two weeks apart!
 

No comments: