Friday, October 25, 2013

We Have Some Hunting To Do

Today Ross and I went to lunch together and halfway through lunch he said, "we have some hunting to do tonight." I didn't know what he was referring to and figured he meant we needed to do some searching online to find a product or something at a lower price.

I don't really remember how the rest of the conversation went, but I quickly realized what we needed to hunt for: the mouth guard that he wears overnight to protect his teeth due to grinding them. This is the funniest thing to me! He's worn the mouth guard for quite a while and he said that every now and then he loses it over night. In bed. While sleeping! He doesn't know if it falls out or if he takes it out, but just wakes up with it not in his mouth.

About a month ago or so he lost the mouth guard in our bed and we had to really search for it...searched the nightstand, under the bed, in the sheets, in the pillowcase... but did not find it. I finally found it on my side of the bed in the bedspread. We had the best laugh about this!

So tonight before we go to bed, we will spend some time hunting for Ross' mouth guard.

No comments: