Saturday, September 26, 2015

Molly McButters

Molly has a new nickname:  Molly McButters.

One day Lucy started calling Molly "Molly McButters" and we had no idea where it came from. We thought it was pretty funny so started using the nickname for Molly. One day when picking Lucy up from daycare at the gym I said "Molly McButter" and told the girls working in there that Lucy started calling her that and we thought it was so funny. They then told me that they knew about it and that it actually came from one of the ladies who works at the gym.

I saw that lady the next time I was at the gym and asked her where she got the name from. She said it used to be on a commercial and she started saying it to Molly one day and Molly got the biggest smiles on her face. This lady was a little afraid I didn't like the nickname, but I told her we thought it was really funny and use the nickname ourselves. And we are now known as the "McButters" family to some of the people at the gym. :)

Here's a link to find out all about Molly McButter seasoning!

And here's a link to the Molly McButter commercial, circal 1988!

No comments: