Monday, November 30, 2015

Pumpkin Bottom

When Lucy was six months old we painted her bottom and cousin Haddie's bottom up like a pumpkin and took pictures. It was the funniest thing! I believe my mother-in-law had sent us an email forward with pictures of other little babies painted pumpkin bottoms and asked us if we wanted to do this. I'm pretty sure she was joking, but Jennifer and I thought it would be so funny, so we did it and are so glad we did! I love to proudly display this picture each fall! Haddie is on the left and Lucy is on the right.


Fast forward two years and I have another little baby bottom to paint as a pumpkin! I couldn't resist and had to paint Molly's bottom, too. She was such a trooper and didn't seem to mind at all. I'm soo glad I did this with both of them!



No comments: