Thursday, December 3, 2015

Christmas Ornament Memories

During the college school year of 2001-2002, I lived in a house with three of my best high school girlfriends. We had a fun time together and made lots of memories during that year. One of those memories is from the Christmas we shared together.

I got all four of us the ornament in the picture below, and to this day, 14 years ago, I still remember getting the idea for these ornaments, picking them out, and engraving them. I was laughing to myself the whole time! I got them at Walmart and tried to find a "friend" ornament or something along those lines. I couldn't find any, so settled on the "Our First Christmas" ornament instead.

I love putting this ornament on our tree each year! And each year, one of the four of us posts a picture of it on Facebook when we're putting out our Christmas decorations and tags the other saying what a fun memory it is.


No comments: