Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Shoes! Part 6

In January of 2011 I wrote a series of blog posts about my favorite shoes. You can read about it here. I used to wear all of those shoes to work and really enjoyed doing so. They were so pretty and went with my outfits so well. I always got compliments on the red shoes and loved them, even though they hurt my feet a lot.

I quit work in April 2013 when Lucy was born which means that most of those shoes haven't been worn since then. In reality, they haven't been worn since maybe November or December of 2012 because they weren't too comfortable for my swollen, pregnant feet.

Now those shoes just sit in my closet waiting to be worn again. Some of them do get worn by Lucy. She likes to come into my closet and try on some of the shoes. It's pretty funny to see her walking in them! I sometimes think about getting rid of them, but I don't think I can part with them!

No comments: