Saturday, March 12, 2016

Valentine's Day #8

This is a little bit after-the-fact, but oh well!

The last time I wrote about our Valentine's Day celebrations was in 2013. You can read about it here. I decided I needed to update you on the Valentine's Days that have happened after that. Because I know you're dying to know.

2014:  Fourth Married Valentine's Day. This was our first Valentine's Day with Lucy and it was a fun one! We got Lucy a little stuffed dog that looks like Spot in her "Spot" books. She loved it! We continued our tradition of eating at Popeye's Chicken and brought Lucy along with us.

2015:  Fifth Married Valentine's Day.  I was pregnant with Molly and we continued our tradition, once again, of eating at Popeye's Chicken. This time my sister and her family joined us. They had never eaten at Popeye's before, so it was fun to share our tradition and this new experience for them with them.

2016:  Sixth Married Valentine's Day.  Our first Valentine's Day with Molly! We gave both girls new pajamas and books and they loved them! We continued our Popeye's tradition, but changed it up a bit this year. By changing it up, I mean that we got Popeye's take out to eat at home instead of eating at the restaurant. Eating out had been our plan, but when it came down to it, we decided it was just easier to eat at home! We loaded up in the car, went through the drive-thru, and headed back home to enjoy our dinner. Ross also surprised me with one dozen roses and a heart box of chocolates. It was a great Valentine's Day!





 





 

No comments: