Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Breakfast For One

Lucy hardly ever eats breakfast anymore. I don't remember when this started, but she used to eat yogurt and fruit for breakfast each morning. Now she has a cup of orange juice and occasionally a powdered donut if we have any on hand. I always offer her breakfast, either fruit, cottage cheese, yogurt, anything I can think of that she might want to eat. She most always turns me down, so I was thrilled the other morning when she said she wanted yogurt. I got her yogurt and juice ready and she said she wanted to eat it at her table. I started to say no, but then changed my mind. It didn't really matter where she was eating it, but more so that she was eating it. So she sat at her little table in the living room and had breakfast. All by herself. I love my Lucy!

No comments: