Monday, October 10, 2016

Shopping With Molly

Molly is 19 1/2 months old. This is a very fun age in terms of her learning new things and just her silly little antics, but it is also a very challenging age, especially when it comes to shopping. I feel like I'm saving us money because I hardly ever go shopping anymore because it's just hard with Molly in tow. And if I do go shopping, I am in and out of the store as fast as possible so not to run into any problems with Molly.

She's not much for sitting in the seat part of a shopping cart, but does like to sit/stand in the big part of the cart. While in the cart she gets into anything she can. One of her favorite things to do is get my wallet out of the bag and pull out every single thing that is in my wallet and play with it. She also likes to get into some of the food that's in our cart.

She will last maybe 5-10 minutes in the cart and then starts asking to get out. When she does get out, she wants to help push the cart or run around all over the store. Sometimes she doesn't want to do anything by lay down on the floor in the middle of an aisle. Such is life with a young toddler!









No comments: