Thursday, April 19, 2018

8 Years!

Happy 8 years to me and Ross on the 17th! Our anniversary day was just a normal day, but it was fun to think back about what we were doing all throughout the day on 4/17/10! I absolutely loved our wedding day. Everything about it was so perfect and so much fun. I wish I could go back and live in it every now and then. This video of me right before walking down the aisle came up on my Facebook memories this week and I love it!

Ross surprised me on our anniversary with a Starbucks frappuchino, one of my favorites, waiting for me in the fridge that morning, and he gave me a bracelet, too. He bought me a bracelet on the last night of our honeymoon and I told him that he should get me a bracelet from then on each year for our anniversary. I think we've forgotten about it for a few years, so it was fun to bring it back this year!

The girls were really excited about our anniversary and each made us cards. :) We received some very nice cards in the mail from family, but I especially loved the hand-written message from my Gramma Ward in her card! I also tried to put on my wedding dress again because Lucy was asking about it. I was happy to still get it on, but I wasn't able to zip it up all the way. Maybe for #9 I can do that. :)









No comments: