Thursday, April 26, 2018

Molly's Backpack

This cute backpack was given to me when Lucy was born. It became the backpack she took to the gym with snacks in it every MWF when we went there for my class. Since Lucy is in preschool on MWF this year, it's basically become Molly's backpack and she loves to use it! We still bring it to the gym with her snacks and we take it to dance class with her ballet shoes in it. She also loves to play with it at home and pretends that it's the backpack she takes to preschool with her. Most days when I get it ready for the gym, I can't find it hanging up in its usual place. I've learned to look for it in the play room or living room and find it there because she has been playing with it. And, it always give me a chuckle when I open it to find what she's taken to school. :) I love Molly's imagination!



No comments: