Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Cow Appreciation Night!

Yesterday was Chick-Fil-A's Cow Appreciate Day and we had a great time participating! If you dressed up as a cow and went to Chick-Fil-A yesterday, you would get a free entree of your choice. The girls each got a free kid's meal and Ross and I each got a free 12-piece nuggets box. I also have their Cow Calendar for the year so I got a free bottled water for my July offer. We did buy some waffle fries to go with our chicken, figuring we could afford to spend $2.69 since we got the other $24 worth of food for free!

It was a lot of fun and so easy to pull together our outfits. I found the masks and "eat more chicken" signs online, printed them, and Lucy helped me cut them out and get them ready to wear. I found the cow bandanas at Hobby Lobby for $.99 each, and the shirt I have on (which kind of looks like a cow pattern) is from my closet!

We decided to go to the Chick-Fil-A at the mall instead of the two other locations in Springfield and I am very glad we did. Lucy is scared of the cow mascot that is sometimes at CFA with events like this, and I figured it wouldn't be at the mall so that's why we went there. It was not busy at all and there were lots of places to sit since it was the mall food court. We did feel a little silly walking in the mall with these outfits on, but it was a great time and I look forward to participating again next year!








No comments: