Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Christmas Letters

I like to send Christmas cards and always include a Christmas letter with my cards. I've been doing this for years, even before I was married. My Christmas letter fills people in on what we did during the year. I usually write a paragraph for each person and add a picture of them, too. I really like my letters and hope the people I send them do, too. I don't do it to brag or anything like that, but like to tell people what we've done that year. I also like to include a personal hand-written message in the card I send the letter in.

I hope the people who receive my letters appreciate this seemingly lost art of communication. I do enjoy getting Christmas mail from people, but wish they would send a little more than just a picture of themselves or a card with no personal touch at all.




No comments: